MAXWELL ROAD STORAGE - POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Perishables (or any items that attract or harbor pests)
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Sleeping or occupation by persons
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility